When to Contact Us
Always contact us for issues involving:
- DCF and Police
- Disciplinary Concerns
- Incident Reports
- Assault (physically or verbally), injury, sexual harassment or bullying
Let your WEA Reps guide you for issues involving:
- Observation and/or evaluation concerns
- Job assignment and/or duty changes
- Contractual obligation/violation concerns
- Questions about personal days or medical absences
REMEMBER YOUR RIGHTS
If you are called to a meeting with an administrator and it turns into a disciplinary proceeding:
- Request an adjournment of the meeting, then immediately consult with your building representative to discuss steps to be taken. Your request cannot be denied.
- Do not discuss concerns or answer questions without a WEA representative present. Do not attempt to handle the situation alone!