What Mandated Reporters Need to Know

Please Note:  if you are ever contacted by an administrator or directly by Department of Children and Families (DCF), before you speak with them about any incident, even if it does not involve you, please contact either Karen Defelice or John Horrigan or at a minimum your building rep who will then contact us. We will get CEA involved. Do not answer any questions without representation from CEA.