Employee Access Center check your payroll and get stubs, IRS forms
to compute pay ( 21 equal amounts): divide pay from current schedule by 21 or multiply stub amount by 21 to get correct amount.
to compute bubble pay:divide pay from schedule by 24. Your check should equal 1/24 of total for first 20 checks and 4/24 for the 21st check.
old salary: 2018-19 | 2017-18 | 2016-17 | 15-16 | 14-15 | 13-14 | 12-13 | 11-12 | 10-11 | 09-10 | 08-09 |
10-13 Extra Curricular | 13-16 Extra Curricular
Old payroll dates: 2018-19 | 2017-18 | 2016-17 payroll dates
Seniority List: Nov 1, 2014
- .4 for 10 months gives you 5 months of credit and anything .5 or over gives you full credit. Conn. Gen Stat. 10-151 (a)(6)(A)
2014-15 Salary Options due June 2014 |
Salary history: step freezes
21-22 step movement
20-21 step movement
19-20 step movement
18-19 step movement
17-18 step movement
16-17 step movement
15-16 step freeze appx 2% for all steps
14-15 step movement in Sept but adjusted for half year
13-14 step movement
12-13 step movement /step 3 dropped
11-12 step movement
10-11 step freeze
09-10 step movement
08-08 step movement
07-08 step movement
How much do you get paid per day? 188 days per school year
yearly salary/188 = daily salary
$53,000 = $282
$70,000 = $372
$90,000 = $479
$110,000 = $585
– State pays $250 per module supervised
– District pays $300 to each mentor for their first year of mentoring
-Mentors will be paid $23 for each paper reviewed; this is the hourly rate for teachers for summer curriculum workshops. Each paper should take approximately an hour to review.
– Number of papers that have been reviewed shows up on the District Facilitator Dashboard on the TEAM web site. On June 30, 2011, Brian Fagan will get a list of the number of papers reviewed. He will then have the mentor confirm that the numbers are correct and then we will process the payment.
– PRIOR APPROVAL FOR SALARY ADVANCEMENT
– REQUEST FOR REIMBURSEMENT FOR GRADUATE STUDY
Prior Approval for Salary Advancement:
Prior Approval for Salary Advancement form needs to be filled out if you take a college course for graduate credit OR if you attend a workshop for CEU/CEUEs taken out of Westport for advancement on the teacher’s salary schedule;
– If course date starts/ends before 7/1/2009, the 2008-2009 Prior Approval Form needs to be filled out and submitted to Human Resources;
– If course date starts/ends after 7/1/2009, the 2009-2010 Prior Approval Form needs to be filled out and submitted to Human Resources.
Prior Approval Form Requires:
– Signatures (see bottom of Prior Approval form);
– Course Description;
– Submit to H.R. for the Approval from Superintendent of Schools. (Once approved, a copy will be mailed to you.)
Once Course is Completed:
– Not Seeking Reimbursement: Send proof of final grade to H.R.
– Seeking Reimbursement: See instructions below (Request for Reimbursement for Graduate Study).
Request for Reimbursement for Graduate Study:
If you are a tenured teacher and seeking reimbursement:
– Send Request for Reimbursement for Graduate Study form to H.R.
– Attach Bursar’s Receipt (must contain course name and course number);
– Attach final grade.
If course date starts/ends before 7/1/2009, the 2008/2009
– Request for Reimbursement for Graduate Study needs to be filled out and submitted to Human Resources;
If course date starts/ends after 7/1/2009, the 2009-2010
Request for Reimbursement for Graduate Study needs to be filled out and submitted to Human Resources;